Wednesday 10 March 2010

Second mortgage needed for sports strapping...

My brand new shiny Virgin Money Giving Marathon Sponsorship Page has just gone live, yay!

In doing so it very nicely reminded me by way of a nice little calendar icon thingy that I only have 45 more days to go until D-Day.

I’ve found a great 5 mile running route to do from my office during my lunch break but the return leg of it is all uphill which seriously had me worrying about my forthcoming half marathon in Ironbridge which I’ve heard is quite hilly. Amazing how out of practice I am with hill running considering all the running I used to do was along the South West Coast Path which is all hills/ cliffs.

My blisters really don’t seem to be going anywhere fast and I’m now spending a fortune on sports strapping and applying it on every run for fear of getting blisters upon blisters, again!

Surely this is not normal L

No comments:

Post a Comment