Saturday 24 April 2010

Mighty Marathon Miles are upon Me

Well here it is, the night I have been dreading for 4 whole months...the night before my very first marathon. I feel more tired and thirsty than I've ever felt and haven't even got to the start line yet.

My Virgin Money Giving Macmillan sponsorship target has been reached thanks so many wonderful and generous friends and family. Thank you all for having enough faith in me to do this, your support will be foremost in my mind tomorrow morning when I'm finally taking part.

A marathon seems like such a daunting feat to most people but I'm hoping that it is one of those things that I will be able to do again. I've wanted to complete a marathon for almost 10 years now so I'm definitely going to make the most of tomorrow and enjoy it as much as I can. Whatever the outcome.

I'm expecting pain and exhaustion of course but I can only imagine what it must feel like to cross the finishing line of a marathon! Hopefully this time tomorrow I will know :-)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment